Saturday, June 27, 2015

Late June and little to say


I don't really know what to write to accompany this photo.

In fact, I've already written and deleted about six paragraphs. I'm really having a hard time, here. Really.

What's to say?

Where am I in this journey, this week of this year, in this project? (I don't have a good answer today, but no closer to acceptance, still loaded with faults.) What does this say about me? (That I plucked some of the prolific wildflowers out of their living quarters and put them in my hair.)

Really, I'm lost in thought and possibilities today. The Supreme Court made a decision yesterday morning that changes the landscape of this country. This means my brother's marriage is legal in every state, including his own. This means people I know and care about can marry the people they love. This is monumental. I guess I feel like being a little quiet and taking it all in.

No comments:

Post a Comment