Monday, March 30, 2015

Slow Motion


I think I've mentioned a restless feeling that I've had for the last several months. I'm trying hard to accept it for what it is. Change is coming, change is necessary, change is inevitable.

Go with it.
Accept it.
Embrace it.

But there are some days when I feel like I'm slogging through the same old stuff. My same old stuff. I'm tired of the same old stuff. But change is scary too. Change means moving. Change means action. So here I am, wanting it, knowing I need it, but still not knowing exactly what "it" is. So I stay put instead of really looking inside to figure "it" out.

Hence the title of this post. Slow motion has been my M.O. for a long time. You can see by the look on my face in this photo that slow motion is not working anymore. But that doesn't mean I have to start running either. Maybe just start taking bigger steps.

So this tortoise isn't quite ready be a hare, but the race isn't over yet, is it?




No comments:

Post a Comment