Sunday, March 8, 2015

There was sunshine today


I'm just going to admit it and say this weekend has been pretty lousy, culminating with an especially lousy today, lousy for a whole lot of reasons I'd just rather forget about right now. I went to the marsh in hopes of clearing the fog out of my brain and lifting my mood, and I wasn't disappointed. I even got hot enough to take my coat off here and keep it unzipped for most of my trek. I wish I'd brought my snowshoes though, because in some places the snow was knee-deep.

But I'll let this photo stand for a moment of sunshine in an otherwise difficult week. Here's hoping the week ahead is more cheerful and photographically imaginative.

2 comments:

  1. All worries slip away while walking in the woods or on a beach. I'm never in a bad mood when enjoying nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very true, Karen. Sometimes we get in our own way with our worries--if we can just see past for a moment, get outside, enjoy the nature and the beauty that surrounds us, it can change everything.

    ReplyDelete